Paysliper is a cloud based web app easy-to-use payslip generator for small and medium-sized businesses. Here, you’ll learn how to get started using Paysliper to generate your own payslips.
At First, lets start with an account! If you have not done so already, you need to register for an Paysliper account.
Paysliper main menu page:
- Manage: Manage how the payslip is displayed. Used for configuring the company info, the PDF setting, employee and salary presets, field styling and more.
- Employees: Create and edit employee details for the payslip
- Salary: Create and edit salary pay item for the payslip (earnings and deductions section)
- Generator: Create or save the employee payslip
- Payslips: List all employee payslips based on the chosen pay period date.
- User: User basic info and configure the pages according to your preferences
Payslips are auto generated based on information on the Salary Page’s total amount of all fields with the same field names within a period of time, and the related settings on the Manage Page, including Salary Preset, Employee Present, PDF setting etc
Display payslips that are saved on the Generator Page
In order to use Paysliper you must use one of the following supported web browsers with latest two versions:
Your browser must be enabled with:
- Local storage
- TLS v1.2 ++